Bay Shore Uggs Cleaning
Sheepskin and suede boots like those made by UGG are quite stylish and comfortable. However, the outside can easily become scuffed and look dirty and the interior begin to smell. These boots are made from real animal hide that has been tanned to create the soft finish. There are boots that are made of synthetic materials that look quite similar. However, true sheepskin and UGG brand boots should be hand-cleaned and never tossed in a washer.
At Oak Neck Cleaners, we clean hundreds of pairs of Uggs every season. We have developed our own system, using methods that gently remove water stains and soil and restore the sheepskin back to its original condition. Bring in your Uggs today and let us restore them for you.
6 Tips to Keep Your UGG Boots Looking Great:
- To help prevent excessive staining, sheepskin boots can be waterproofed using a special spray. Be sure to ask us about this service for more information.
- Never let your boots soak in water or stay wet for too long. This will loosen adhesives and cause the skins to become misshapen.
- Never dry sheepskin boots under a direct heat source. Slow, gentle drying is best.
- Never store damp boots. Even if the weather is dry, allow the boots to air dry at least 24 hours after wearing to allow foot and body moisture to evaporate before storing away.
- Always wear socks or tights with your boots to prevent interior soiling and to help prevent odors.
- Use boot trees or rolled up tissue paper to stuff boots to help them hold their shape when not wearing.
If you need further information, call us today, 631.422.4339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.