Preserve Special Clothing With Oak Neck
Don’t miss out on all the important advantages to dry cleaning your best clothes. It’s so important to take the best care of precious garments that carry sentimental value (wedding dresses) or help you maintain that professional business like a nice tailored suit.
Three Reasons to Dry Clean
These are the three biggest reasons to invest in good dry-cleaning services.
- Prevent Horrible Permanent Stains
- Some of those tough stains are impossible to remove through conventional methods. If you want to prevent permanent stains, consider dry cleaning them with a professional service like Oak Neck.
- Keep Your Clothes Smelling Fresh
- Dry cleaning is the best way to eliminate all the latent odors that accumulate on your clothes over time. Those pants or dress shirts that have stayed in your closet a long time can develop a musty smell, so it’s good to freshen things up with some thorough cleaning every so often.
- Keep The Bugs at Bay
- This is an embarrassing problem perhaps, but it happens with nice clothing. Especially if you put your formal clothing in an attic or storage shed, there’s a greater chance of them getting attacked by insects like moths. You can stave off the problem if you keep clothes clean and free of the dirt/dust that attracts pests.
Great Tips for Keeping Your Clothes Clean
We also want to remind you of a few general care tips for making your clothes last longer and avoid unpleasant odors.
- Rotate dress clothes like shirts, sweaters, and shoes so that they don’t gather dust from sitting in the closet too long.
- Never leave garments near a window. The sunlight can wreak havoc on them by causing the color to fade.
- Make sure your clothes are dry before you hang them in the closet. Wet clothes are an open invitation to problems with mold and mildew.
- Avoid throwing nice clothes over a chair without hanging them properly. This can cause wrinkles.
- For storage purposes, use cotton sheets or bags rather than plastic. The latter is another moisture/mildew hazard.
Oak Neck – Best Dry Cleaning Service in Long Island
It’s not enough for us to provide first-class cleaning. We also facilitate the most convenient process possible with our pickup and delivery system. Don’t forget that we can clean just about anything, including:
- Wedding Gowns
- Dress Shirts
- . . . and much more!
Oak Neck Cleaners is the best dry cleaning delivery service in all of New York. When you need special care given to your most valuable suits, dresses, and formal wear, you can only trust the best name in dry cleaning: Oak Neck Cleaners. Contact us at any time to learn more, at 631-422-4339.